- 1 cup natural creamy nut butter (peanut, almond…)
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt (*if using unsalted peanut butter)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 177° STATIC and grease a 20 cm square pan with butter or coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, mix the peanut butter, honey, egg, salt and baking soda until well combined, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan, and use a spatula to smooth the top.
- Bake at 177° for 20-25 minutes, or until the top is a light golden brown. (it only took 20 minutes in my oven)
- Let cool, then cut into squares and serve!